That’s where the I.T. how to team steps into the picture ensuring that the following questions are answered:
- Do you have the right Office 365 subscription for your workflow
- Is your Office 365 instance set up and tailored to support your internal
- Is your Office 365 instance adequately secured?
- Do you have manual or repetitive tasks that need to be automated with
- Are there third-party applications that should be integrated with Office
- Are your employees taking advantage of all the relevant features
available in Office 365?
By taking the time to ask the right questions and making the necessary adjustments, our Microsoft Office 365 consulting team will help you harness the following Office 365 benefits for your competitive advantage.
Because Office 365 is priced on a subscription model, you pay only for what your company needs – no more, no less. Additional cost savings are found in the automatic implementation of Office 365 updates.
Flexibility and Mobility
Although Office 365 can be configured to be used in the same way as you have always used Microsoft Office products, it’s cloud-based capabilities go much further than the older versions. Cloud technology and mobile apps allow Office 365 applications to be used from nearly any device, with or without an internet connection.
Collaboration and Communication
Never before has there been a business technology platform with such communications and collaboration sophistication. Each application has been designed to work seamlessly with the other applications within Office 365 and is geared to enhance collaboration between employees, with clients, and with third parties.
Office 365 makes it simple for a company to add or remove users as the company grows or goes through market cycles.